- “ISIS is not islamic”
— displaying his knowledge of the islamic world.
- “The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of islam”
— defending his favorite religion, again.
- Whatever we once were, we are no longer a christian nation.
— just making sure we get it right.
- “Today I’m pledging to cut the deficit we inherited in half by the end of my first term in office...”
— because you will believe anything, and vote for anyone who tells you what you want to hear.
- “YOU DIDN’T BUILD THAT”
— giving credit where credit is due.
- “I think when you spread the wealth around, it's good for everybody.”
— spreading Marxism everywhere he goes.
- “I've now been in 57 states — I think one left to go.”
— on geography.
- “If I don’t have this done in three years, then there’s going to be a one-term proposition.”
— on his own accountability.
- “…I’ve got two daughters. 9 years old and 6 years old. I am going to teach them first of all about values and morals. But if they make a mistake, I don’t want them punished with a baby.”
— his wonderful views on morality and abortion.
- “I won.”
— reaching out across the aisle to the republicans.
- “...because, you know, the Cold War's been over for 20 years.”
— telling Romney how stupid he is for saying Russia is still one of our main global enemies.
- “...on all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it’s important for him to give me space... This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility.”
— sucking Russia’s cock ... again...
And the number one Obama quote of all time is of course:
- IF YOU LIKE YOUR HEALTH CARE, YOU CAN KEEP IT.